heart failure readmission have a very high yearly cost of care in the USA and worldwide. Hence, there are a few strategies that can be used to limit readmissions.
Here are A few methods that can used in order to reduce readmission of patients with chronic heart failure – CHF
- detect exacerbations early on
- detect the root causes of heart failure
- improve patient’s care quality with specialists
- use medical therapies can help lower patient readmissions
- Hire the right speacialists
- Use the Non invasive heart management sensors.